CORVID 19 - HANDING OVER YOUR BULLDOG PROTOCOL
PLEASE ENSURE THAT NO ONE IN YOUR HOME IS SUFFERING SYMPTOM OF CORVID 19 (IE: HIGH TEMPERATURE, PERSISTENT COUGH) IF THEY ARE PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY
- The Volunteer will come to your home (or arranged Location), open the boot of their vehicle and then get back into their car.
- They will then call you to come out and ask you to put your dog into the crate yourself.
- Please place any of your dog's personal belongings in a bin bag next to the boot.
- Please then close the crate and you can then leave.
- Please do not shut the boot - the volunteer will do that themselves, this ensures that you are only touching the crate
- We recommend that for your safety, you use gloves if you can and please wash your hands as soon as you are able to do so following the handover.
We take yours and our volunteers safety extremely seriously and our volunteers will have a letter of authorisation from our head office, should they get stopped by the police.
Thank you very much for your patience while we manage this very difficult situation carefully and safely. Should you have any questions at all please contact us