Thank you for showing an interest in a dog on our web site.
WHAT HAPPENS NOW?
- These forms are usually looked at on a weekly basis so you may not hear from us straight away. If you are the successful application we will contact you before marking the dog as reserved on our web site.
- Your interest will iniitally be looked at by our AniLog® automated matching system. If the system considers you a match (based on your original application where you have indicated if you have children, other dog or cats and where you have indicated preferred colour, sex and age) it will then be forwarded to our rehomer and we will email you to let you know if you've matched or not. She will then make the final decision based on your location, breed experience and accomodation
- Please be aware that due to the high number of forms we receive for each dog we are not able to contact the unsuccessful applicants but you can keep up with the dog's progress on our Update Page
- You can show an interest in more than one dog but remember preference will be given to those within a 2 hour radius of the dogs current location
- If you are unsuccessful please do not be put off from putting in further applications, it can sometimes be very difficult to select just one family for each dog, especially on the younger ones that can have upto 75 successful matches - your next form may very well be successful
Good luck – please do not follow this enquiry up with a phone call, we cannot enter into private correspondence regarding any of the dogs - if you are selected you will be sent the dog's full profile.
Thank you for your continued support
Further help is available on our HELP PAGE
- WHEN WILL I GET A HOME VISIT
- Due to the sheer number of people on our waiting list it is impossible to visit everyone as they register, subsequently we won’t visit you until we have a dog for you and once we have given you all the details we will then come out so we can check your home against the dog we have offered you
- CAN I VISIT THIS DOG
- Sadly until you are successful and vetted we are not able to allow anyone to visit the dogs, this is simply due to the high theft risk on this breed and because so many of the dogs we rehome are still in their homes. Until such time that you have been checked out we are not able to allow you to visit for security reasons.
- DOG'S AT THE MAIN KENNEL
- These dog's can be visited by appointment only. This only applies if you come back as a match so please wait to hear from the rehomer before booking as appointments made on dogs you do not match with, or who you havn't not yet heard back about will be automatically cancelled.
- WHAT ARE MY CHANCES IF THE DOG IS NOT IN MY AREA
- Priority is given to those within a 2 hour radius of the dog's current location, obviously the closer you are the better chance you have
- IF THE DOG IS MARKED RESERVED HOW WILL KNOW IF IT’S ME
- If we have marked this dog as RESERVED and it is you we will have sent you an email
- CAN I SHOW AN INTEREST IN OTHER DOGS WHILST I’M WAITING TO HEAR
- Yes you can show an interest in as many dogs as you wish but please ensure they are dogs suitable for your home and lifestyle or the automated match up system will dismiss your form
- CAN I PHONE YOU ABOUT THIS DOG
- We prefer that you don’t simply because every minute spent on the phone is a minute less spent on finding homes for the dogs. You can of course email via the ask a question link on the dog’s listing and we will do our best to reply to you within 24 hours